BMW was one of the sponsors of the 2012 Summer Olympics and Mini Cooper is one of their brand names that they were hoping to market to the large audiences who tuned in this year. So to help them accomplish this task they provided three 1/4 Mini Cooper RC cars that were used for a variety of tasks like retrieving javelins, hammers and discuses that were thrown by competitors. These cars were specially equipped for these tasks and once the gear loaded was into the cars they were driven back to the judges to be used again.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live