From McAllister Racing:
2 pc dirt oval body tech tool set.
Tools have the most popularly checked body measurements included.
A must have for every serious racer and track to make life easier while doing tech inspections.
These tools make it easy to check:
- The short side of the L bar measures the 4” max deck height for 1/10th LM bodies from the bottom of the chassis.
- The tall side of the L bar measures the leading edge of 1/10th sprint car wing for max and minimum height.
- The quick stick has popular measurements for 1/10th LM and street stock spoiler height and rear body (bumper) measurements that large events and series are enforcing.
- The short side of the L bar is 3/4” thick for checking the DODC rule for space between the front tire and door on 1/10th Midwest Modifieds
- The long side of the L bar is 1“ thick for easily checking 1/10th Street Stock spoilers
- The L bar is 90 degrees and on a flat surface can check that the front wing is behind the front bumper on 1/10th sprint cars