JConcepts now offers a replacement bulkhead center cap for the B44.2. This new cap not only looks trick but it can also dissipate heat away from your buggy’s drivetrain. Avid has released their innovative 2+2 pistons for the XRAY XB4 buggy. These machined pistons use 2 large 1.5mm (or 1.6mm) holes and 2 small 1.1mm holes thus the name 2 +2 pistons. This design will give you the traction and bump handling of running lighter shock oil or larger piston holes, while still maintaining the control of running heavier oil or smaller hole pistons. Finally, Trinity now offers their tire traction compound in a purple formula. This new sticky blend promises to condition your tires while not drying them out, and will not only work with RC cars but slot cars too. Click the links to see and read more in the Hot News & New Stuff forum.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live