Unleash the full potential of your Arrma Nero BLX! Get the MaxAmps 6000XL 11.1V ARTR Kit to charge faster, run longer, and get the most from your RC! What are you waiting for?
Lipo 6000XL 3S 11.1v Pair
- 65+mph in Nero BLX(22.2 volts)
- True 100C rating
- 36 minutes average run time(6000mah capacity)
- Lifetime warranty
- 5C fast charge capable
- 100% waterproof
- Built today with factory fresh cells
- Built with genuine 12awg Deans Ultra wire
- We add the XT90 female connector and JST-XH balancing tap for you
- 162mm x 45mm x 27mm, 435g
Hyperion EOS0720i Super DUO3 DC Balance Charger
- Most versatile charger on the market today!
- Ultimate charger for those who want to save time by charging two packs at once.
- Charge 1-7 Lipo, 1-7 LiFePO4/A123, 1-16 NIMH-NICD, 1-12 Lead Acid cells per port
- Up to 20 amp charge rate per port
- 1000W max charge output(500W per port)
- 10.5-29V DC only (needs a separate power supply)
- Comes with built-in Dataport and supplied USB cable
- Comes with two Integrated LBA Balancers
- Comes with two XT90 male charge leads
- Includes two Hyperion and Align/JST-XH 2S-7S Multi-Adapters
- 1-year guarantee
This charger is incredibly versatile and has 9 available modes!
- Charge only mode(SOLO or SYNC)
- Balance Charge mode(SOLO or SYNC)
- Balance only mode (SOLO or SYNC)
- Cycle mode
- Discharge mode(40W per port w/ 5A max current)
- Lipo & LiFePO4/A123 Storage mode(Allows fast and simple discharge to 60-70% capacity for proper storage voltage which equals longer battery life)
This charger is capable of balance charging two Lipo packs at once with no additional accessories to purchase. In this case, you can charge 2 separate but similar Lipo or LiFePO4/A123 packs as a single unit in “SYNC” mode to make packs up to 14S at 1000W max charge power or you can charge two completely different packs in “SOLO” mode on each port at the same time.
This charger is carefully designed with many built-in safety features such as reverse polarity protection, input voltage error warning, and cell count mismatch warnings for lithium chemistry batteries.
Power Supply Load Control
Terminal Capacity Selection (TCS) and Terminal Voltage Control (TVC)
Temperature Sensor Port
20 User-definable Memory Positions per port(40 total)
Note: This charger requires a 12-24V DC power source with at least a 40A output. Order one from the drop-down menu on this product and save.
Fire resistant Lipo Sack 9″ X 12″
Use this fire resistant product while charging, storing or transporting a lipo battery pack. The use of a Lipo Sack does not guarantee protection of surrounding surfaces. It is simply intended to mitigate the effects of a battery failure during charging or after a crash. MaxAmps takes no responsibility for effectiveness of the Lipo Sack. Never charge unattended. Always keep your lipo packs in a fireproof container in addition to the Lipo Sack.
FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
Avoid damage to the Lipo Sack. Replace if it becomes ripped, worn or is involved in a battery failure.
If your Lipo Sack is involved in a failure resulting in a venting of the battery and fire return it to us with a statement of the circumstances and receive a replacement Lipo Sack free of charge!