Masami Hirosaka, the winningest driver in the history of IFMAR competition, has scored yet another world championship in the 1/12 class at the IFMAR Worlds in Kissimmee, FL. Today marked the conclusion of qualifying, during which Hirosaka claimed the TQ spot. It was a good omen for Hirosaka as he claimed the victory in only the second of the three mains. Congrats to Masami on his 14th championship. The 1/10 ISTC (touring) class still remains, and it could be another opportunity for Hirosaka to further establish himself as the best driver RC has ever known.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis