|Being organized is always a good thing, so every time you get a new RC car, three-hole punch the instruction manual and put it in a three-ring binder. Do the same to any supplemental sheets (such as parts lists). If you race, photocopy your setup sheets, and put them in a separate section of the binder.
Orange Park, FL
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis