The Lunsford Axle Touch:
- An easy way to reduce static weight from the vehicle and dynamic weight from your steering while reducing the overall stress on your servo. Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Significant increase in shear strength over aluminum and some steels.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
Total Axle Weight less screws:
- 2.4 grams
- 2 Titanium Axles
*Note from Kelly:
Never use titanium nuts with titanium axles. Always use a stainless or standard steel nuts when mating to titanium.