The Lunsford Axle Touch:
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Significant increase in shear strength over aluminum.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium is born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
Total Axle Weight less screws:
- 6.8 grams
- 2 Titanium Axles
- 2 3mm x 5mm Stainless Steel Button Head Screws*
*Note from Kelly:
Never use titanium screws with titanium axles. Always use a stainless or standard steel screws when threading into titanium.