The Lunsford Turnbuckle Touch:
- Grade 5 Titanium is roughly a 45% weight savings over steel.
- Anti-corrosion properties are greater than stainless steel.
- Nano accurate threading rolling process.
- A very smooth, zero tolerance and bur free threading process aids in the preservation of the parts you are threading into.
- Machined from Made in the USA center-less ground titanium.
- From raw material to the finished product, all of our Grade 5 titanium born and bred in the USA.
- Designed, developed and crafted right here in Albany, Oregon USA at the Lunsford compound.
- All Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles come with a 100% Guarantee!
- In the rare instance your turnbuckle bends or breaks, we will replace it for free. See bottom of our home page for details.
- 2 4-40 x 1 3/8″ Retro Titanium Turnbuckles (Front/Rear Camber)
- 4 4-40 x 1 7/8″ Retro Titanium Turnbuckles (Steering)