The LRP ZZ.21C Ceramic Long Stroke exclusively made by O.S. Engines is the successor of the internationally very successful ZZ.21.Ceramic Spec.2. More precise response characteristics in the lower RPM range and less fuel consumption were the goals in the improvement of the power aggregate.
This could be successfully implemented with a special, new developed crankshaft. The 14.0mm strong crankshaft has a DLC coating as well as a silicone insert. It is also precision-balanced just like its predecessor and works very smoothly in combination with the ceramic bearing.
Due to the reduced fuel consumption, a longer run time and a more controllable performance development could be realised.
- Completely redesigned crankshaft that improves fuel mileage and driveability
- Long Stroke engine design best possible bottom end power and torque
- Smoother power characteristics and more power at high rpms
- Ceramic rear ball bearing
- FREE LRP WorksTeam WT3 glow plug included
- EVOLUTION! The LRP LS engine with new, innovative crankshaft design
- LRP WorksTeam racing specification
- Lightweight, DLC coated, tungsten precision-balanced crankshaft with silicone insert
- 6, 6.5 and 7mm Aluminium carburettor inserts
- Lightweight piston and conrod for higher RPM and more power
- LCG engine head
- Special carburettor needles for smoother throttle response and higher fuel mileage
- Thermal protected carburettor
- 1/8th Offroad high-end competition engine
- Worldwide Rennlegal
RPM: 40.500 RPM
Cubic capacity: .21 (3.49ccm)
Power: 2.99 HP
Class: 1:8 Buggy & Truggy
Number: Channels 3+1
Carburetor: XTEC thermal protected WorksTeam carburetor, Alu 6, 6.5 and 7mm inserts included