LRP releases this new engine that is packed with features like a new Cool-Down-Max cylinder head, XTEC PowerCarb 2 15S-2 carburetor, and it fits all major .21 engine mounts. Read the press release below for more info:
To restrain its enormous power, the ZR.32 Spec.2 engine is equipped with an especially reinforced heavy duty XTEC T6 engine housing. The new heavy duty Cool-Down-Max cylinder head features a completely new cooling fin arrangement. Every drop of fuel is 100% converted into power! The LRP ZR.32 Spec.2 pull start engine is equipped with the same LRP XTEC PowerCarb 2 15S-2 carburetor like its “smaller” brother LRP ZR.30 Spec.2 Pull start. Its flow optimized design features maximum power and easy adjustability at the same time. The standard burn room also stands for this uncomplicated setup. You cannot replace displacement with anything, but even more displacement! The LRP ZR.32 Spec.2 Pull start engine verifies this motto. It’s better not to be forced to compete against it on the track …
- New Cool-Down-Max cylinder head – Improved cooling and higher efficiency through new cooling fin arrangement.
- XTEC PowerCarb 2 15S-2 carburetor – Flow optimized carburetor with 9mm inserts for maximum power and easy adjustability at the same time.
- Universal fit – Fits all major .21 engine mounts.
- Standard burn room – Guarantees easy adjustment of the engine in all conditions.
- XTEC T6 engine housing – Especially reinforced heavy duty engine housing for toughest off-road action.
- Massive con rod – Extra reinforced con rod. Especially adjusted for .32 engines.
- Ultra strong pull start – Pull start specifically developed for big block engines.
- Power Start capable – Prepared for the use of the LRP Power Start for starting the engine at the push of one button.
- 5 + 1 ports
Part Number – LRP32820
Suitable for – 1/8th Buggies, Truggies, and Monster trucks
Cubic Capacity – .32 (5.24ccm)
Horse Power – 4.34hp
RPM Max – 33,000rpm
LRP32820 ZR – .32 Spec.2 Pull Start Engine – $329.99
Available: Mid-November 2011