Due to modifications of the already great predecessor, the LRP ZR.30 Spec.4 Pullstart has been significantly improved in the carburetor vernier adjustment as well as in the cooling of the cylinder head. The Heavy-Duty CoolDownMax cylinder head that has already successfully been introduced with its bigger brother, now also serves in the ZR.30.
A completely new carburetor has been build-in for an even better adjustability especially when in at idle speed. The performance, especially when stationary, has been improved with this move. All in all, the ZR.30 Spec.4 offers more torque with better adjustability and improved responsiveness.
- Massive Big Block size – You cannot replace displacement with anything… but even more dis-placement!
- New CoolDownMax cylinder head – Improved cooling and higher efficiency through new cooling fin arrangement
- XTEC PowerCarb 3 15S-2 carburetor – Flow optimized carburetor with 9mm inserts for maximum power and easy adjustability at the same time.
- Universal fit – Fits all major .21 engine mounts
- 5+1 Ports
Standard burn room – Guarantees easy adjustment of the engine in all conditions
- XTEC T6 engine housing – Especially reinforced heavy duty engine housing for toughest offroad action
- Massive con rod – Extra reinforced con rod. Especially adjusted for .32 engines
- Ultra strong pullstart – Pullstart specifically developed for big block engines
- Power Start capable – Prepared for the use of the LRP Power Start for starting the engine at the push of one button
RPM: 33.600 RPM
Cubic capacity: .30 (4.92 ccm)
Power: 4.15 HP
Class: 1:8 Buggy & Truggy
Number Channels: 5+1
Carburetor: XTEC PowerCarb3 15S-2 with 9mm venturi