This new ESC can be used in both stock and modified racing, uses a HD full aluminum case, and features LRP’s new X-Brake Pro software. Check out more info in the press release below:
With an already outstanding pre-release performance at the 2012 I.F.M.A.R. TC Worlds and 2012 Off Road R.O.A.R. Super Nationals, the FLOW is sure to be the most sought-after competition brushless speed control on the market.
The hardware and software of the Flow Competition have been designed completely from scratch; the speed control can now be universally used with modified and stock motors. Due to the multitude of mode setup options, the Flow Competition can be precisely adapted to both modified and stock class racing.
Apart from its unique software, the Flow features a machined aluminum 2-piece case which acts as a heatsink transferring the heat efficiently to the outside, keeping the speed control running cooler in all racing conditions. A high power output over the entire RPM range and the simple yet flexible adjustability are only some of the NEW features found in the Flow Competition.
- Modified and Stock Racing – All-purpose on road and off road software for modified and stock classes, including boost 0
- Multi-mode profile adjustment – 7 fully adjustable parameters for stock and modified: auto brake, feel, torque timing, boost timing, boost angle, boost turbo, and cutoff voltage
- HD full aluminum case – For lowest core temperature and tough race design
- All New 6V/3A linear BEC
- EasySolder U-Tab Design – Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for low resistance
- X-Brake Pro – New, efficient, and precise brake software
- USB Software Updateability – Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available at www.LRP.cc!
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3 – Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for both the speedo and motor
- Extra small size – 32 x 34 x 21mm size for easy installation
Case size 32 x 34 x 21mm
Voltage input 3.7 – 7.4v
BEC 6.0V / 3.0A
Sensored brushless system YES
Multi-mode profile adjustment YES
Multi-Protection System 2 YES
Internal Temp Check System 3 YES
Power wires 3.3mm
Rec. motor limit 10.5T
Rated current 200A/phase
Typical voltage drop At 20a – 0.022V/Phase
Weight (excl. wires) 38g
Plugged fan Yes
LRP80960 – Flow Competition Brushless Speed Control
Available: March 2013