Drivers from all over gathered at CRCRC Raceway in Columbus, OH, for the 2001 ROAR Off-Road Stock Nationals. Many new and talented drivers ran in all five classes, but when the dust settled after the Mains, the Losi crew and drivers came out on top. Drew Loftus took the Junior buggy class, Torry Hadley won in the Masters truck division, Jason Ladow took top honors in the Stock Buggy class, Eric Clark won Stock Truck and Jonathan Noon completed Losi’s winning streak by taking the victory in four-wheel drive. Congratulations to the participants, the winners and the track officials on a well-run, exciting race. Stay tuned to a future issue of Radio Control Car Action for an in-depth race report.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis