New from Losi:
Spool Diff Insert: 8 2.0, L8
This is one of the simplest tuning tools you can use for oval racing. The Differential Spool insert replaces the spider gears in your center differential essentially making it a transfer case which sends full power to both the front and rear differentials full time.
The insert is precision machined to keep perfect alignment between the front and rear outdrives and has been lightened to further minimize rotating weight which translates into quicker acceleration and top speed. Hard anodizing is used to prevent wear and extend life. The Differential Spool Insert is a direct fit into the stock differential case and uses the stock outdrives and spur gear.
- A small and inexpensive option part that drastically changes the performance characteristics of the model
- Can be used in every 8IGHT vehicle to convert the 1/8-scale differential
- Easily converts a differential to a spool drive where both wheels are driven equally at the same time
- Simple enough to use that any user can easily install it in minutes
- Better acceleration and drive under certain conditions courtesy of full-time drive to both wheels
LOSA3609 – $12.99
1/18 Grappler Pro Body, Clear w/ Stickers & Mask
- A hop-up body for the Mini Rock Crawler designed after the 1/10 version
- Trimmed and cut to allow for maximum articulation of the suspension with the interference some bodies can cause
- Ready to be painted
- Comes with decal sheet and window masks
LOSB1379 – $22.79
Engine Accessory Set (2): .21-.28
Losi’s Engine Accessory Set will work with .21 and .28 Nitro engines. The set includes spring wire clamps for the air cleaner and vinyl caps to seal the engine.
The spring wire clamps eliminate the need for pull-ties, making it quick and easy to remove the air cleaner for cleaning and using after run oil in the engine. The vinyl caps come in various sizes and feature carb venturi and needle valve opening for engine cleaning and storage. The Engine Accessory Set includes enough parts for two engines.
LOSR8101 – $7.99
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action