There are lots of reasons steam is way too impractical to use in modern cars, but it does have one big advantage over internal combustion: incredible axle-twisting torque, as notable steam fan Jay Leno will tell you. So, from a performance perspective, a steam-powered trail truck isn’t crazy at all. From a building-it-and-making-it-work perspective, however, yes, it’s pretty crazy–whether we’re talking full-scale or in RC. The Scale Builder’s Guild was up to the task with this wild rig, a functional replica of Kenny Hauk’s Loco Hauk.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.