From Locked Up RC:
Our 1.9″ Bonesaw Ring Inserts are a great way to add a bit of color to your Locked Up RC wheel set.
Like our popular “Backlight Glow Rings”, these inserts are sandwiched between your existing bead lock ring and wheel.
These Ring Inserts protrude from behind your ring to offer a various amount of color depending on setup.
With more teeth than you can count (OK, it’s 40) these inserts are sharp…. pun intended.
These inserts can be used with ANY of our 1.9″ bead lock rings but we feel they look best with our more open designs like the Agile, Demon & Sever.
What is included:
- 1x 1.9″ Bonesaw Copper Ring Insert
- FDM printed with PLA
- Matte Finish
- ~41mm outer diameter
Printed parts may require you to do some final deburring. Just like plastic parts from a parts tree.
So, BEFORE installation, please check the piece for any burrs that need to be removed.
1. Remove your outer bead lock ring and lay your wheel face up.
2. Place the Insert Ring into the wheel so that the side with the “flange” is at the top.
3. Reattach the bead lock ring and tighten to gently push insert into place.
4. Verify that the bead lock ring is flush against the wheel (check from the sides).
(If the ring is not sitting flush, check for alignment and burrs.)
#2103-Copper – 1.9″ Bonesaw Copper – $3.00
#2103-BlackSpeck – 1.9″ Bonesaw Black Speck – $3.00
#2103-Lime – 1.9″ Bonesaw Lime – $3.00
#2103-Pineapple – 1.9″ Bonesaw Pineapple – $3.00
#2103-Scarlet – 1.9″ Bonesaw Scarlet – $3.00
#2103-Silver – 1.9″ Bonesaw Silver – $3.00
#2103-Teal – 1.9″ Bonesaw Teal – $3.00
See more posts about Locked Up RC