2WD buggies are continuing their evolution at a staggering rate and a big part of the innovation is the incorporation of laydown transmissions. Whether you choose a new factory conversion, a purpose-built buggy, or a 3D-printed aftermarket tuning option, there’s a lot of ways to jump on board. Most were initially developed for carpet or Astro-turf, and like them or not, they are here to stay and will most likely continue to grow in popularity. Check out some of the many offerings available.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis