Held at Fastlane Raceway, in Blue Springs, Missouri, this year’s Byron Fuels Heartland Off-Road Challenge showcased some of the best talent in nitro buggy racing. Now in its fifth year, the event is also a chance for this year’s IFMAR Worlds competitors to get in some last-minute testing and preparation in a competitive setting. In the 45-minute main, it was Kyosho’s Jared Tebo (TQ) who led wire to wire to take the Pro win in dominant fashion. Second place was his fellow Kyosho teammate Cody King with Tekno’s Ryan Lutz completing the podium.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System