Held at Fastlane Raceway, in Blue Springs, Missouri, this year’s Byron Fuels Heartland Off-Road Challenge showcased some of the best talent in nitro buggy racing. Now in its fifth year, the event is also a chance for this year’s IFMAR Worlds competitors to get in some last-minute testing and preparation in a competitive setting. In the 45-minute main, it was Kyosho’s Jared Tebo (TQ) who led wire to wire to take the Pro win in dominant fashion. Second place was his fellow Kyosho teammate Cody King with Tekno’s Ryan Lutz completing the podium.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.