Kyosho’s Cody King and team manager Ryan Lutz finished first and second overall in the RC Pro Series. Here is the word from Kyosho: Cody King has won the popular RC Pro Series National Championship, followed in second place by Ryan Lutz, both running Sirio-powered Kyosho Inferno 777 WC Edition buggies. Even though he trailed in points coming into the Championship final, King led the most laps and won the final round, giving him enough points to capture the National Championship. Ryan Lutz, who TQ’ed both truck and buggy classes with wins in seven of the eight qualifying rounds, scored a third place finish in the buggy class. This gave Lutz enough points to secure the second position for Pro Series Championship, while Kyosho scored the top two spots in the championship with the Inferno 777 WC.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.