Kyosho’s Cody King and team manager Ryan Lutz finished first and second overall in the RC Pro Series. Here is the word from Kyosho: Cody King has won the popular RC Pro Series National Championship, followed in second place by Ryan Lutz, both running Sirio-powered Kyosho Inferno 777 WC Edition buggies. Even though he trailed in points coming into the Championship final, King led the most laps and won the final round, giving him enough points to capture the National Championship. Ryan Lutz, who TQ’ed both truck and buggy classes with wins in seven of the eight qualifying rounds, scored a third place finish in the buggy class. This gave Lutz enough points to secure the second position for Pro Series Championship, while Kyosho scored the top two spots in the championship with the Inferno 777 WC.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis