New monster machine dominates the roughest roads in style with scale truck body and 5-link suspension.
Let t the might and power of this monster machine inspire you with its dominant presence and performance over the toughest terrain. Get your adrenalin pumping by ripping around wide-open spaces at full throttle as you wreak true R/C truck mayhem! Based on the heavy-duty Mad Force Cruiser chassis, the new MAD CRUSHER VE incorporates a newly developed 5-link suspension system featuring ball joint upper and lower links in combination with lateral rods that deliver a deeper, supple stroke, more characteristic of rock crawlers. Equipped with the powerful 2000KV Kyosho Speed House Torx 8 brushless motor, you can drive over any surface from tarmac to off-road in 70’s American pick-up truck style with realistic scale wheels and tires. Simply add AA-size batteries for the transmitter and a battery for the chassis and the MAD CRUSHER VE Readyset will get you straight into monster trucking action!
- Fully assembled Readyset only requires four AA-size alkaline batteries for the transmitter and battery for the chassis.
- 1/8 scale Mad Force Kruiser 2.0 VE monster truck chassis base incorporates new 5-link suspension.
- Pre-cut and painted scale body complete with decals applied recreates the 70’s American truck style.
- Rigid axles on front and rear with solid casing effectively transfer power into traction.
- Diff gears incorporate steel spiral gears on front and rear to handle high power loads.
- Kyosho Speed House brushless system provides powerful performance.
Includes Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter and Syncro KR-331 receiver with failsafe function.
- Receiver and battery are stored in radio box for protection against shocks and dirt.
Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW steering servo incorporates metal gears for reliable control of the big chassis.
- Supple movement characteristics of the new 5-link suspension supports the dynamic performance of this 4,000g + heavyweight machine.
- Lateral rods equipped on front and rear control the movement of the suspension to ensure superior surface tracking and stability.
- Chrome plated injection molded grill, bumper, wipers and mirrors are included to create a breathtaking level of detail. Optional Light Unit (97054-2) can also be installed in the included light buckets.
- Massive 150mm x 70mm block-pattern tires and black wheels deliver sure-footed performance in formidable style.
- Equipped with the new Kyosho Speed House BRAINZ 8 ESC incorporating electronic fan. Features brake, reverse, auto-cut voltage, impact protection program settings.
- Featuring the new Kyosho Speed House TORX 8 (waterproof) Brushless Motor 2000KV that can effortlessly power this heavyweight machine through rough terrain with excellent acceleration.
- Batteries are mounted in separate boxes on each side of chassis for superior balance. 7.2V Ni-MH to 7.4V Li-Po twin pack batteries can be mounted.
- Set throttle trim, steering trim, throttle EPA and steering dual rate simply by turning dials on the included Syncro KT-231P+ 2.4ghz transmitter.
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Conversion connector x1 (for battery)
- Hex wrenches (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required for Operation:
- AA-size batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Battery for chassis x 1 or 2 (7.2V Ni-MH or 7.4V Li-Po up to 14.8V max)
- Charger for chassis battery
Chassis Technical Data:
Tires (F & R): 150 X 70mm
Gear Ratio: 20.52:1
Motor: Kyosho Speed House Torx 8 2000KV Brushless Motor