New monster machine dominates the roughest roads in style with scale truck body and 5-link suspension.
Let the might and power of this monster machine inspire you with its dominant presence and performance over the toughest terrain. Get your adrenalin pumping by ripping around wide-open spaces at full throttle as you wreak true R/C truck mayhem! Based on the heavy-duty Mad Force Cruiser chassis, the new MAD CRUSHER incorporates a newly developed 5-link suspension system featuring ball joint upper and lower links in combination with lateral rods that deliver a deeper, supple stroke, more characteristic of rock crawlers. Equipped with the new powerful KE25SP engine, you can ride over any surface from tarmac to off-road in ‘70s American pick-up truck style with realistic scale wheels and tires. Simply add fuel and batteries to the MAD CRUSHER Readyset and you can get straight into monster trucking action!
- Fully assembled Readyset only requires fuel and batteries.
- 1/8 scale Mad Force monster truck chassis base incorporates new 5-link suspension.
- Pre-cut and painted scale body complete with decals applied recreates the 70’s American truck style.
- Rigid axles on front and rear with solid casing effectively transfer power into traction.
- Diff gears incorporate steel spiral gears on front and rear to handle high power loads.
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank enables long run times.
- Includes Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter and Syncro KR-331 receiver with failsafe function.
- Receiver and battery are stored in radio box for protection against shock and dirt.
- Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW steering servo incorporates metal gears for reliable control of the big chassis
- Supple movement characteristics of the new 5-link suspension supports the dynamic performance of this 4,000g + heavyweight machine.
- Lateral rods equipped on front and rear control the movement of the suspension to ensure superior surface tracking and stability.
- Chrome plated injection molded grill, bumper, wipers and mirrors are included to create a breathtaking level of detail. Optional Light Unit (97054-2) can also be installed in the included light buckets.
- Massive 150mm x 70mm block-pattern tires and black wheels deliver sure-footed performance in formidable style.
- New KE25SP engine fitted with recoil starter combines with a beautifully polished welded manifold and tuned muffler to deliver both exceptional power output and easy of use.
- The 3-speed automatic transmission makes effective use of the KE25SP engine’s power band. Enables powerful acceleration up the power band and higher maximum speed.
- Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Reducer for normal running
- Hex wrenches (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required for Operation:
- AA-size batteries x 4 for transmitter
- AA-size batteries x 4 for receiver
- Fuel bottle and Fuel
- Glow igniter
Chassis Technical Data:
Tires (F&R): 150×70mm
Gear Ratio: 25.7/19.8/15.6:1
Weight: 4,700g (approx.)
Engine: KE25SP with recoil starter