The stock motor class has ignited excitement in 1/10 electric buggy racing around the world. The Ultima RB7 SS has been specially tuned for 17.5T motors. The change to velvet coated aluminum diff shafts, universals, and direct drive top shaft deliver efficient transfer of motor power to the track. In addition, the overall weight of the machine has been reduced, including a lightweight body. With a revised rear end set up and the new lightweight drive line components, this SS (Stock Spec) machine is designed to take the action of stock motor class racing up to the next level.
- Velvet coated aluminum driveshafts and diff halves dramatically reduce rotating mass and friction. Blade type adapters further reduce friction and wear.
- Gunmetal anodized aluminum front axles help reduce the overall weight of the chassis. The RB7 SS is 35g lighter than the standard RB7.
- New aluminum driveline components help reduce rotating mass and overall weight for improved spec racing performance.
- Velvet coated direct drive topshaft and included 72T spur gear help extract maximum power from today’s modern spec class motors.
- Unassembled car kit
- Lightweight spec clear body
- X-GEAR ball diff , high graphite grease, and springs
Required for Operation:
- 2ch, 1 servo, 1 ESC RC system
- Battery and charger for chassis
- Tires and inserts
- Pinion gear
- Paint for body
- Batteries for transmitter
Track width: F: 221mm/ R: 201mm
Transmission ratio: 2.6:1