After a long testing period on the ultima chassis, the latest in genuine Kyosho quality comes in the form of our all new 1/10th 2wd buggy, the RB7!
New Features Including:
- 4mm shorter and 2.5mm thick chassis made of 7075 hard anodized aluminum, helps with faster cornering and increased grip with more flex.
- Improved front knuckles/hubs for both better handling with updated ackerman locations, and increased material for durability.
- Newly designed and more aerodynamic body and wing for greater stability.
- Gullwing style front suspension arms for more accurate damping, with optional front sway bar mounting positions.
- Lowered carbon composite front shock tower.
- Multi-configuration rear suspension arms(long and short bushing inserts.)
- Aluminum rear suspension holders included in kit.
- Wing stay has been updated for durability.
- New center mount.
- Includes shorter spring cups for carpet/high grip surfaces that require lower ride height.
- Plastic shock caps to cope with bumpy surfaces.
- Updated ring captured universal swing shafts.
- Kyosho quality ball differential.
- Velvet coated big bore shocks with XGear springs.
- XGear lubricants.