Kyosho’s high-end Syncro EX-6 transmitter utilizing the innovative MHS (Mini-Z Hybrid Spread) 2.4GHz system that combines both Frequency Hopping (FH-SS) and Direct Sequence (DS-SS) spread spectrum has evolved with the fastest multifunctional transmitter in MINI-Z history into the new “R” version. While the improved interference resistance and stability of the MHS 2.4GHz system represents a significant evolution from the ASF 2.4GHz and FHS 2.4GHz systems, the greatest benefits are due to the high-speed processing and communication that creates greater linear control, enabling the machine to be maneuvered exactly as intended along optimal racing lines. In addition, the EX-6R features a newly designed throttle with revised length, shape, operating angle and sensor for greater direct feel as well as a new softer steering spring for greater sensitivity to enhance driving performance. Incorporating the fastest control system in MINI-Z history, the MHS 2.4GHz system transmitter is a must-have item for racers looking for significant improvements in lap times.
- High-end multifunction transmitter incorporates MHS 2.4GHz system for the fastest processing speed in MINI-Z history and vastly improved operability.
- Backward compatibility allows switching between MHS and ASF 2.4GHz systems.
- Features the broad functionality expected of a high-end transmitter.
- Features 2.7inch LCD. The screen display can be switched between English and Japanese.
- Throttle and steering spring tension can be adjusted.
- Drop down wheel extension unit is included as standard. Built-in soft-type spring delivers improved steering control and feel.
- Various functions can be assigned to the newly equipped ET4 and ET5 on upper section of the grip.
- Newly designed throttle trigger features revised length, shape, operating angle and sensor. Increased direct feel creates a greater sense of linear control.
- Features large high-visibility LCD screen. While the EX-6 featured English and Japanese style displays, the EX-6R allows users to switch between English and Japanese.
- Syncro EX-6R transmitter
- Instruction manual (CD-ROM)
Required for Operation:
- 4 x AAA size alkaline batteries for transmitter
Weight: 533g(not including batteries)
Power Consumption: Less than 150mA
Frequency: 2.4GHz (MHS / ASF)
Model Memory: 40
#82031B – $299.99