Have fun in the snow this Winter with the Kyosho Blizzard SR. Check out the press release below for all the details:
The Blizzard SR is based on a completely revised version of the popular Blizzard chassis. The SR is a pre-assembled model with a two motor setup. Powerful 380 motors transmit their power to drive the transmission block, each motor drives on track. Performance has been enhanced with a dual ESC and motor setup, powered by 2 380 size high torque motors giving you the power to climb, push and power over just about anything. This simple and efficient setup allows for more realistic and complex movements. A 3rd channel controls the all new snow plow that is included with the SR as standard equipment. A true fun vehicle for all types, skill levels and all types of terrains.
- New ESC: Newly developed high spec ESC units and lipo compatible.
- Inner Cover: Dust and snow proof chassis design with inner covers covering all critical areas like gears, motors and ESC’s. *Not water proof!
- KS101BK : The Blizzard SR is equipped with a reliable KS101BK servo for the front plow.
- 380 : Two 380 size motors are pre-installed for easy control and high torque output.
- Secured Battery : Two Velcro straps secured the battery to the tray allowing for most stick type/size batteries to be used. Like 7.2/7.4v Lipo or NiMh)
- Realistic : Two realistic tracks are on either side of the Blizzard SR, these track give you the freedom to run on, over and though anything with ease.
- Ready Set : The Blizzard SR is a fully assembled kit right out of the box with little to no prep time.
- 2.4Ghz Ready : The New KT-21 2.4Ghz Transmitter gives you the advantage an freedom to run when and where you want with no worries.
- Pre-Assembled Chassis
- Pre-Painted Body
- Two Pre Installed Motor and ESC set
- Kyosho Perfex KT-21 2.4Ghz 2 Stick Transmitter
- Manual Booklet
What is a Ready Set:
A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and a 7.4v Lipo or 7.2v NiMh is required so you can start operating the model without delay.
Required For Operation:
- 8x AA-Size Batteries
- 7.2v NiMh 6cell Stick Pack or 7.4v Lipo (3300mah or higher) with tamiya plugs
- Proper Charger for proper type of battery
Available: November 2011
30986B – $413.99