Now driving R/C is even more fun FZ02 chassis with realistic racing car body
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 270mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- “Ultra Scale Body” replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car. Kyosho took a step further in scale realism.
- Equipped with vintage touring car (VTC) tires and rostyle type wheels designed to match vintage cars.
- The separately sold LED light unit (97054) can be attached to the front and rear light buckets, making it even more scale.
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W steering servo.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis(FZ02).
- Equipped with a plated dummy brake disc and a painted brake caliper to improve the sense of scale.
- Uses button screws with hexagonal holes in each part. Reliable tightening torque can be applied, and maintenance is possible with even fewer tools.
- Since the motor mount has mounting holes according to the pinion gear, troublesome backlash adjustment is unnecessary. Supports from 29T to 37T.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
- Chassis features a reduced number and variety of screws by making frequently used screws the same size. Most screws are flat head screws that can be removed with a 2mm hex wrench for easy disassembly.
- Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy calipers (for visual styling) that provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm body widths.
- Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimized on the front suspension. Simple ball-connected steering knuckles provide reliable steering and suspension movement. Interchangeable front-rear and left-right hub carriers optimize spare parts utilization and improve maintenance efficiency.
- New design rebuildable oil shocks mark an evolutionary step up from previous models. Optimal front-rear geometry and balance simultaneously delivers both light handling and precise control.
- New design Vintage Touring Car (VTC) tires & Rostyle type wheels to match vintage car style.
- Standard spur and pinion gear setting is 68T and 32T, but 9 pinion gear settings can be used from 29T – 37T to produce a wide range of gear ratio settings. The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with each different pinion gears. Just simply mount the motor directly to the hole locations corresponding to the pinion gear. No gear mesh adjustment is necessary.
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Installed 60A waterproof electronic speed controller (forward/brake/reverse)
- +5mm off-set wheel hub (for 200mm width chassis), M4 x 22 wheel screw
- Hexagonal wrench
Required For Operation:
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery and charger for chassis
Chassis Technical Data:
Width: 195mm (Body Width 210mm)
Tread (F/R): F:167mm / R:167mm
Tires (F/R): F:64×27.7mm / R:64×27.7mm
Gear Ratio: 6.5:1
Weight: 1650g (approx.)
R/C system: Syncro KT-231P+
Motor: 550 G14L