This drift machine powered by the easy to manage G2X brushless motor is the latest addition to the shaft driven 4WD EP FAZER Series lineup. The sleek shape of the resin bathtub chassis combines the optimal degree of rigidity with chassis flex and is compatible with many body types. In addition to the receiver box, the differential incorporating metal gears is enclosed in a sealed transmission box to protect against dust and dirt. The left/right integrated structure of the lower suspension pivot pins guarantees high durability and impact resistance. Also, the resin drift tires included as standard provide both excellent control and slide characteristics. With these components and features, this model delivers dynamic performance anywhere from parking lot surfaces to racing circuits. The motor mount allows backlash to be easily adjusted through the eccentric cam that can be installed or removed with only 3 screws for easy maintenance characteristics. Beginner-friendly design incorporates fixed length rods so there is no need to adjust suspension, camber and toe angle. With the responsive control and maneuverability of a shaft drive 4WD machine, the EP FAZER Drift breaks down the barriers to the thrilling world of drift racing.
- Fully assembled chassis with R/C system installed.
- Scale detail of worldwide popular Toyota Supra body is complete with vivid graphics.
- Includes 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P transmitter.
- Sealed structure of diff and transmission gives the confidence to drive in dusty conditions such as parking lots.
- Fixed rods remove the need for adjustment of camber, caster and toe angle (front).
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed
- Factory finished body with coloring and decals applied
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Team ORION VORTEX WP Brush 45A ESC
- G2X brushed motor
- 7.2V-1800 Ni-MH battery
- AC Charger
- Hex wrench (1.5mm)
- Cross wrench
Required for Operation:
- 4 x AA-size batteries for transmitter
Tread (F/R): 174mm/174mm
Tire (F/R): 68.5×26mm/68.5×26mm
Gear Ratio: 6.34:1
Weight: 1,700g (approx.)
#34061TB – $219.99