Recreate the admired American muscle car with an ultra-scale body!
Experience powerful driving with the 1966 Chevrolet C10 Fleetside Pickup.
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- “Ultra Scale Body” replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car. Kyosho took a step further in scale realism.
- New design shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis（FZ02）.
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints realize superior reliability and durability.
- Belt mounting battery compartment allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Includes completely finished body with color scheme and decals applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
The iconic 60’s American pickup truck has an enduring coolness that is still relevant today. This Fleetside specification model featured a flatbed that was the same width as the body with straight lines that flowed elegantly from front to rear.
Vintage Touring Car (VTC) tires & Rostyle type wheels with knockoffs to match vintage car style.
Front and rear light buckets compatible with the separately sold 97054 LED light unit series. By installing the LED light unit, it transforms into a body full of real car feeling.
Chassis realizes low center of gravity with its simple, functional design. Featuring an integrated gearbox that optimizes torsional rigidity of the main chassis, the nylon material reduces weight while improving impact resistance. Each key component has been reinforced in this simple design without upper deck.
Features a reduced number and variety of screws and parts, with consolidation of frequently used screws into the same size. Most screws are flat head screws that can be removed with a 2.0mm hex wrench for easy disassembly.
Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimized on front suspension. Simple ball-connected steering knuckle promises reliable control movement. Interchangeable on both front and rear left-right hub carriers optimize spare parts utilization and improve maintenance efficiency.
Standard spur and pinion gear setting is 68T and 32T, but 9 pinion gear settings can be used from 29T – 37T to produce a wide range of gear ratio settings. The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with each different pinion gears. Just simply mount the motor directly to the hole locations corresponding to the pinion gear. No gear mesh adjustment is necessary.
Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy calipers (for visual styling) that provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm body widths.
Oil shocks mark an evolutionary step up from previous models Oil shock is newly designed. Optimal front-rear geometry and balance simultaneously delivers both light handling and precise control.
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Hexagonal wrench
- Setting change parts
Required for Operation:
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery for chassis (recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH battery)
- Charger for battery for chassis