The W-step and deep V combine in a unique lower hull design to deliver true racing boat performance from its moderate 690mm length. Kyosho’s long history of accumulated boat design know-how has been concentrated in the advanced EP Jet stream 600. Waterproof ESC and servo, and a receiver with waterproof coated circuit board are contained within a waterproof radio box so you can be aggressive in attacking on-water courses. Furthermore, if capsized, the structure uses the change in center of gravity from water entering the ballast room to automatically right itself. For total peace of mind, the ESC is also equipped with a unique power cut-off program that returns the throttle to neutral if power drops below a safe level. Throttle can be applied again so the boat can be easily recovered. With its slight propeller angle, the straight stern tube and water-cooled G20 motor combine for exhilarating acceleration. High planing efficiency of the W-stepped hull combines with turning performance and durability of the deep V to produce amazing high-speed cruising. In addition to the advanced hull, the Jet Stream is equipped with flip-up rudder, stainless steel flaps and turn fin. All this performance technology is packaged into a user-friendly Readyset. Simply add batteries (sold separately) to the transmitter and charge the battery for the motor, and the excitement of pure racing boat performance is ready to leave everything in its wake.
- Readyset including 2.4GHz radio system realizes great value.
- Unique W stepped V-shaped lower hull realizes high durability, excellent acceleration and stable turning performance.
- Pre-installed marine spec ESC Marine WP Brushless ESC 45A S-plug features a 2-stage motor cut program.
- Equipped with powerful G20 water-cooled motor.
- Left and right flaps can be adjusted independently to produce improved high-speed running stability.
- Features a turn fin that delivers stable turning.
- Fully assembled hull complete with coloring
- Pre-installed 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P transmitter 2ch 1-servo 1 ESC R/C system
- 7.2V-2200mAh Ni-MH Battery
- Battery charger
- Styrene boat stand
- Waterproof tape
Required for Operation:
- AA-size alkaline batteries X 4 for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data:
Length: 690mm (Hull 600mm)
Weight: 1,150g approx.
Motor: Water-cooled G20
ESC: 82243MS ORION WP Brush ESC 45A Marine S-plug