Let the might and power of this monster machine inspire you with its dominant presence and performance over the toughest terrain. Get your adrenalin pumping by ripping around wide-open spaces at full throttle as you wreak true R/C truck mayhem! Based on the heavy-duty Mad Force Cruiser chassis, the new MAD CRUSHER incorporates a newly developed 5-link suspension system featuring ball joint upper and lower links in combination with lateral rods that deliver a deeper, supple stroke, more characteristic of rock crawlers. Equipped with the powerful KE25 engine, you can ride over any surface from tarmac to off-road in ‘70s American pick-up truck style with realistic scale wheels and tires. Simply add fuel and batteries to the MAD CRUSHER Readyset and you can get straight into monster trucking action!
- Fully assembled Readyset only requires fuel and batteries.
- 1/8 scale Mad Force monster truck chassis base incorporates new 5-link suspension.
- Pre-cut and painted scale body complete with decals applied recreates the 70’s American truck style.
- Rigid axles on front and rear with solid casing effectively transfer power into traction.
- Diff gears incorporate steel spiral gears on front and rear to handle high power loads.
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank enables long run times.
- Includes Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter and Syncro KR-331 receiver with failsafe function.
- Receiver and battery are stored in radio box for protection against shock and dirt.
Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW steering servo incorporates metal gears for reliable control of the big chassis
- Supple deep stroke characteristics of the new 5-link suspension supports the dynamic performance of this 4,000g + heavyweight machine.
- Lateral rods equipped on front and rear control the movement of the suspension to ensure superior surface tracing and stability.
- Chrome plated Injection molded grill, bumper, wipers and mirrors are included to create a breathtaking level of detail. Optional Light Unit (No.SCW018) can also be installed.
- Massive 150mm x 70mm block-pattern tires and black wheels deliver sure-footed performance in formidable style.
- Engine break-in is made easy even for beginners with the inclusion of two reducers; silver for break-in and blue for normal running.
- The 3-speed automatic transmission makes effective use of the KE25 engine’s power band. Enables powerful acceleration up the power band and higher maximum speed.
- Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Reducer for normal running
- Fuel bottle and plug heater
- Hex wrenches (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required for Operation:
- AA-size batteries x 4 for transmitter
- AA-size batteries x 4 for receiver
- D-size batteries x 2 for plug heater
Chassis Technical Data:
Tires (F&R): 150×70mm
Gear Ratio: 25.7/19.8/15.6:1
Weight: 4,200g (approx.)
Engine: KE25 with recoil starter