Realistic 2WD truck delivers the optimal combination of style and performance for the perfect introduction to RC.
The OUTLAW RAMPAGE PRO readyset with a realistic roll cage adds more scale-oriented look and performance to the new concept full-scale 2WD truck. The mechanism based on the actual truck gives a new driving feeling and brings more fun to drive R/C cars than ever. With a new chassis designed from the ground up, the chassis features double wishbone suspension on the front with a link system on the rear in combination with the long stroke high volume aerated shocks to deliver a standard of performance worthy of a 2WD trophy truck. Heavy-duty drive system exhibits high durability and reliability with it’s 32 pitch gear set up and slipper clutch to soak up load changes to the drive chain. With a power center combination consisting of the “G15” brushed motor and Vortex WP Brushed ESC 45A, the performance of the Outlaw Rampage is matched by it’s stunning 1970-80’s trophy truck style with pre-cut and painted body. Whether it’s the rough road or no road at all, the Outlaw Rampage Pro readyset puts the ultimate R/C experience in your hands.
- The chassis is worthy of the 2WD trophy truck motif. Solid rear axle differential with link rear end system delivers smooth suspension and traction for superior performance.
- Two chassis mounting positions for the rear links allow setup to suit different driving conditions. It is also designed to be used with shorter links for future developments.
- Long suspension arms on the front double wishbone suspension deliver high traction and stability. It reflects real car mechanics, as does the rear link suspension.
- Large capacity aeration shocks (non bladder) enable a long suspension stroke in combination with the front and rear suspension.
- The tires feature an original tread pattern to deliver performance and style that matches the appearance of the scale body. Tires are fixed to the 3-piece wheel structure with screws so no gluing is required.
- With the addition of the previously optional rear roll cage, performance and tuning options have been increased. As well as a more “scale” look.
- 32-pitch counter gear and gear diff inside the gearbox provide added strength.
- djustable slipper clutch is equipped with a 48 pitch spur gear.
- Easy battery removal is possible with the lever lock battery closure. Radio plate with connector holder allows connection or disconnection with a single hand.
Ready Set Contents:
- Pre-assembled chassis installed with R/C unit
- Factory finished body with coloring and painted
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- TEAM ORION VORTEX WP Brush 45A ESC
- G15 brushed motor
- 7.2V-1800 Ni-MH battery
- AC Charger
- Hex wrench
- Cross wrench
Required For Operation;
- 4 AA batteries for transmitter
Length: 561mm (with body)
Width: 262mm (with body)
Height: 231mm (with body)
Tread (F/R): 204mm/204mm
Tires (F/R): 108×38mm
Gear Ratio: 12.65:1
Motor: 15 turn 540 type (G15 motor)
Weight: 2,400g approx.