QRC + 2-speed automatic transmission delivers mind-blowing performance! Engine-powered R/C car recreates the feeling of driving a real car.
With the rock-solid running stability of a big tire machine with wide tread, the nearly square dimensions of the Nitro Tracker produces incredible driving capability. Take this 1/10 scale off-road truck anywhere you like to enjoy the advanced high-performance mechanics of this real engine-powered R/C car, such as the QRC (Quick Reverse Clutch) that enables forward, neutral and reverse operation. The 3rd channel on the KT-231P+ transmitter operates a servo to shift the gears on the QRC to change the drive gears between Forward-Neutral-Reverse, just like a real automobile. The pre-installed powerful KE15SP engine combines with the maintenance-friendly radio box and fuel pump that sends fuel efficiently to the carburetor from the fuel tank and engine-stop lever that safely brings the engine to a stop. With this Readyset, all you need is fuel, engine starting tools, and batteries to experience the dynamic realistic performance of the awesome Nitro Tracker!
- Readyset features pre-assembled 4WD chassis with shaft-driven 4 bevel gear diffs on front and rear and finished body set.
- 3rd channel operates the QRC system (Quick Reverse Clutch) to control forward, neutral and reverse.
- 2-speed transmission with adjustable shift timing makes maximum use of the KE15SP engine’s power band.
- One-piece stiffener and radio box increases chassis rigidity and provides dustproof cover for receiver and battery.
- Includes KS4031-06W servos for steering, throttle and shift change.
- Double wishbone suspension with adjustable camber and toe angle.
- The uncomplicated design of the QRC system incorporates 5 gears, shaft and arm to operate the clutch and provides control of forward, neutral and reverse. Shift into reverse to avoid immoveable obstacles in your path.
- New 1/10 scale block pattern 120mm x 56mm tires produce awesome performance on any surface. Intimidating black wheels add the finishing touch to this mighty machine.
- Utilizing the same parts for the front and rear lowers the spare parts count and eases repairs and maintenance.
- Fuel tank is equipped with primer pump that sends fuel efficiently to the carburetor with 2-3 pushes of the pump button. Engine is also equipped with stop lever that stops the engine safely.
- Includes KE15SP engine fitted with recoil starter for easy starting and delivers stable idling and easy operation, even for beginners.
- Radio box is dustproof to minimize mechanical trouble even under the harshest off-road conditions and also features maintenance-friendly front & rear stiffeners. Pilot light indicates when power is ON so you won’t forget to switch power OFF when not in use.
Ready set contents:
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Transmitter (KT-231P +)
- Binding stick
- Hex wrench(1.5mm / 2mm / 2.5mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- Instruction manual
- 2 nylon straps (for fixing air cleaner)
Required For Operation:
- Glow Fuel
- 8 X AA batteries for Transmitter and receiver
- Starting tools (Fuel bottle, plug heater)
Chassis Technical Data:
Tread (F/R): 265mm
Tires (F/R): 120×56mm
Gear Ratio: Forward (1st) 20.9:1 / (2nd) 13.9:1 | Reverse (1st) 24.1:1 / (2nd) 16.0:1
Engine: KE15SP with recoil starter