The pinnacle of R/C car racing is the IFMAR (International Federation of Model Auto Racing) World Championships. With an unrivaled record of eight championship titles, the INFERNO series sets the standard in 1/8 engine buggy racing. Since its release in January 2019, the latest MP10 model has been scorching racetracks around the world. With the MP10 as its base, Kyosho is proud to introduce the pure racing specification MP10T Truggy.
Representing the latest in off-road racing technology, the Inferno MP10T is a full model change from the previous Inferno ST-RR Evo2. Improved driving performance is complimented by increased reliability and durability for superior endurance racing performance. Maintenance-friendly design features facilitate fast and reliable setup that can be depended on in the pressure of high-intensity racing. Leaving all Truggy rivals behind, the MP10T is the one machine you need to dominate the podium.
- 3-diff shaft drive 4WD chassis is based on the 1/8 scale MP10 racing buggy with the most advanced specifications.
- Machine cut 3mm thick aluminum main chassis has been hard anodized to produce high strength and durability.
- I-arm design on the front upper arm enables easy adjustment of suspension geometry.
- Larger 4.5mm diameter sus shafts deliver both superior durability and reliability.
- One-piece clutch bell (lightweight) realizes excellent heat dissipation and response.
- Reinforced tie rod ends don’t interfere with the inside of the tires when steering is at full throw.
- Brake pad features special adhesion between the pad and the plate.
- Battery and receiver are arranged in separate radio box to minimize trouble and optimize weight distribution.
- Fuel tank delivers improved crash resistance and stable fuel supply.
- Newly designed side guard is lighter due to reduced thickness and height.
- Wheel nuts with serrated finish on reverse side provide superior wheel security.
- Compatible with most MP10 optional parts for upgrading your machine to the next level.
- Upper front arms are now I-arm like the MP10 for a more neutral feel and ease of maintenance.
- Updated fuel tank design and material increases durability and reliability.
- Front tower provide various mounting positions for shock and upper link for optimal tuning. Hard coated big bore aeration type shocks are included.
- Radio plate has been revised servo positions and has been thickened to 3.0 for optimal chassis flex.
- Equipment is mounted as far forward on the chassis as possible to balance the weight distribution for optimal steering control and running performance over rough surfaces.
- Rear tower features positions optimized for the new MP10T suspension, and the one piece wing mounted carried over from the MP10 reduces weight.
- Unassembled kit
- Clear Body
Required for Operation:
- 2-channel 2-servo R/C system for cars
- .21 engine
- Muffler & manifold
- Wheels and Tires w/foam inserts for 1/8 Truggy
- Fuel and fuel bottle
- Plug heater
- Starter box
- Compatible batteries for R/C system
- Shock and diff oils
- Oil for air cleaner
- Paint for car body
Tread (F/R): 353mm/353mm
Tires (F/R): For stadium truck(not included)
Gear Ratio: 16.3:1
Weight: 3,870g approx.
Engine: .21 ~ .28 classes(not included)
Transmitter: 2ch or more 2 servo(not included)