Pictures sent to us from the recent Tokyo hobby show indicate that Kyosho may be releasing a Mini-777 buggy. The small 777 is electric powered with a molded cylinder head to maintain scale appearance. Wheels tires, wing and body are all faithful replicas of equipement included on the larger 1/8-scale MP777. Well post more information as is becomes available. Click Here for more pictures and information.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.