Latest from www.kyoshoamerica.com
With the same wheel sections as the 2007 World Championship machine, world-class performance is now available in a standard model.
The new LAZER ZX-5 SP adopts the same wheel sections as the new specification version of the ZX-5 that entered into the 2007 World Championships. This newly designed suspension shows superior turning performance at different speeds and on a variety of different surface types. The advanced aerodynamics of the body also generates effective down-force to keep the machine anchored to the surface. With a rear midship mounted motor, the simple transmission and battery layout achieves optimal weight balance for greater control response. Easy control of the machine’s airborne posture marks it as an advanced racing buggy. Whether racing competitively at the highest level or turning the nearest available off-road space into a race track, the LAZER ZX-5 SP delivers winning speed!
Newly designed front suspension (knuckles, hubs, lower suspension arms) features control angles and plenty of setting options. Delivers easy turning control.
Newly designed rear suspension makes good use of changes in load for traction and easy control on a wide variety of surface types.
Features advanced aerodynamically designed body and wing. Subtle curves generate effective down-force. Contributes to airborne stability and posture control.
|Special features included throughout, such as blue anodized machined aluminum front suspension holders.
- Straight motor layout is specially designed for center shaft driven 4WD racing.
- Freely adjustable turnbuckle upper arms are included as part of the double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system.
- Equipped with slipper clutch that effectively transfers power as well as protecting the gears from overloading.
- High strength and rigidity of the resin main chassis is reinforced with X-backbone upper deck.
- Features new type triple-cap Pro Shocks. Delivers a wide range of setting adjustment options as well smooth suspension function.
- Choice of three front axle configurations with one-way, ball differential or spool (rigid). One-way is sold separately.
- Rear section equipped with stabilizer.
- Precision universal swing shafts included on front and rear.
- Chassis layout is compatible with either loose battery cells or battery packs.
Required for operation
Chassis Technical Data
|10-Turn Motor – recommended (sold separately)
For more 2008 Kyosho releases, click here!