Factory assembled Inferno VE Readyset delivers blistering acceleration of 0-50m in 3.5 seconds; now updated with minor changes. With its formidable reputation built on the racing scenes around the world, the VE uses the flagship model as a base to add a new transmitter/receiver/servo/brushless motor & ESC as well as minor enhancements to the chassis design. The new Syncro KT-231P transmitter delivers vastly improved control and features precision setting adjustments with throttle end point adjust, dual rate adjuster, plus a high-torque and high-speed steering servo. In addition, the powerful new Team ORION brushless motor and ESC combines with big bore oil shocks and high-grip square block tires to deliver superior performance on any surface. The Inferno VE 2.0 KT-231P allows anyone to test the bounds of common sense with powerful brushless motor acceleration.
Shares the same stylish gun metallic anodized finish aluminum parts as Kyosho’s flagship “Inferno MP9”. Team ORION NEON8 brushless motor delivers powerful acceleration. 2-piece motor mount allows easy backlash adjustment and removal of motor. Team ORION VORTEX R8 ESC with electric cooling fan features a 12-item program that allows precision adjustments such as brake, timing advance, cutoff voltage and heat protection. Large Big Bore resin oil shocks produce excellent surface tracing. High-strength aluminum shock stays deliver full shock absorber performance. Turnbuckle upper arms and steering tie rod can be adjusted to optimize alignment setting to running conditions. Included high-torque (KS5031-09MW) steering servo delivers nimble control feel. Features built-in high durability metal gears. Lowered chassis height in combination with optimal weight balance and big bore shocks realizes high stability running performance. Square block pattern tires provide ultra high grip and combine with high visibility neon red dish wheels. High visibility printed body is designed for airborne stability and control and is also pre-cut with decals applied.
- Pre-assembled chassis and body in a Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it.
- Full-time 4WD with low C of G 3-diff shaft drive.
- Big Bore oil shocks & 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension.
- Full bearing specifications with 18 ball bearings on drive system and suspension.
- Features thick suspension arms with high torsional rigidity.
- Wide variety of optional parts is available to upgrade the chassis.
- Equipped with 1.0 module metal main gear, designed for hard running.
- Features high precision, efficiency and strength machined spiral gears on front/rear gear diff ring & pinion.
- Installed with high efficiency and high strength machined metal gears on center diff. Realizes stable performance even under severe driving conditions.
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-installed RC linkages
- Completed body pre-painted with decals attached
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Team Orion VORTEX 10 EVO brushless motor installed
- Team Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC installed
- Hexagonal wrench 3-types (2.0, 2.5, 5,0mm)
- 17mm wheel wrench
- Cross wrench
Required for operation:
- 2 x 7.2V for chassis (recommended NiMH battery)
- Battery charger for chassis
- AA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Tools for maintenance (large and small Phillips head screw driver)
Chassis Technical Data:
Tread (F/R): F : 258mm/R : 261mm
Tire(F/R): F115 x 45mm/ F115 x 45mm
Gear Ratio: 12.7:1
Weight: 3,550g approx.
Motor: Team ORION NEON 8
34101T2B – $439.99
See more posts about Kyosho