Advanced racing buggy packed with the latest design features is ready for action almost straight out of the box!
The Inferno MP9e competes at the highest level in major 1/8 scale electric buggy races around the world. To keep pace with the ever-changing race scene, continuous evolution ensures the MP9e Evo incorporates the latest racing technology. Based on the competition-level MP9e Evo race kit, this Readyset package represents excellent performance and value. While maintaining the exceptional flat maneuverability and aerial control of the previous model, the new chassis layout of the MP9e Evo shows improved balance for even greater control. The aero body has been designed specially for this electric racing buggy to enhance critical elements such as steering, traction and rough track performance. At the heart of the MP9e Evo is the new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC. This factory-finished Readyset package contains nearly everything needed to hit the track, all you need to add is a charged battery to the chassis and batteries for the transmitter! Experience off-road racing with the one machine that will never let you down, the MP9e Evo!
- Fully assembled chassis with completed body. The Readyset includes everything except battery for the chassis, battery charger and batteries for the transmitter.
- Equipped with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 2000Kv brushless motor and ESC for dynamic power and performance.
- High torque KS5031-09MW metal geared steering servo included.
- Equipped with front and rear sway bars that reduce roll during cornering and contribute to improved steering response.
- Allows precise setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- Mud guards equipped on rear suspension arms to minimize interference with the drive system.
- Decals applied to wheels improve visibility and styling.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Compatible with most optional parts for the Inferno MP9.
- Rib reinforced long front suspension arms from the Inferno TKI4 along with installed sway bar produce superior steering response. Turnbuckle tie rods allow for precision adjustment of camber and toe.
- In addition to having a lower center of gravity, the strap fastening system doe not affect chassis flex for improved handling.
- Sliding motor mount makes gear adjustment easy. New Speed House 2000Kv motor and ESC produce plenty of usable power.
- 17.5° degree C hubs produce stable running and exceptional steering.
- Big Bore aluminum shocks feature dial spring adjustment and deliver excellent damping and handling characteristics.
- Mud guards and wheel scrapers keep the drive train free from power robbing debris.
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Pre-cut color printed body
- KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 2000Kv brushless motor & ESC installed
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm hex wrenches
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required For Operation:
- 4 X AA batteries for the transmitter
- 2 X 7.4 or 7.2V batteries or 14.8 brick pack for chassis
- Charger for chassis batteries
Wheelbase: 325mm (can be adjusted with rear hub collar)
Tread (F/R): 254mm
Tires (F/R): 116×44mm
Gear Ratio: 12.6 : 1 (Mod 1 gears)
Weight: 3400g (approx.)
Motor: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX 8 2000Kv Brushless Motor