Take the incredible performance of the MP9 TKI4 straight from the box to the race circuit with this Readyset!
With 8 world championship titles, the Inferno has set the standard as the most powerful 1/8 scale engine racing buggy of all time. The DNA of the competition-level MP9 TKI4 kit model and its advanced racing technology is embodied in this Readyset. The MP9 TKI4’s long front suspension arms and 17.5°caster front hub carriers create superior cornering and sharp control. The cab forward type body increases downforce, giving the TKI4 an aerodynamic performance advantage and delivers balanced cornering and optimal traction. Inclusion of the user-friendly and high torque KE21SP engine fitted with recoil starter and tuned exhaust, anyone wishing to challenge the peak of 1/8 engine buggy performance can find the perfect racing partner in this MP9 TKI4.
- Rib reinforcement of the TKI4 long type front sus arms adds extra strength and delivers improved steering response, surface tracing and cornering performance.
- Dust guards not only prevent mud sticking on the rear suspension arms but also stop grass from catching in the drive shaft and protect the shock shafts.
- Readyset contains a pre-assembled chassis and body, including everything except batteries for the transmitter/receiver, engine starting tools, and fuel. Can be ready for action the same day you buy it.
- Both steering and throttle are equipped with Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW servos.
- Precision setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- High heat dissipation from the brake disk and large capacity center differential deliver control stability, right through to the end of the race.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends the maintenance cycle.
- Wide variety of optional parts provides extensive scope for performance tuning.
- Forward positioning of the receiver batteries with the incorporation of the TKI3 layout realizes superior controllability. Race-proven design know-how delivers the dynamic combination of competition-level performance and reliability.
- New KE21SP engine delivers an optimal balance of power, torque, idling stability and easy starting. Features rear exit exhaust, recoil starter and slide carburetor.Engine break-in is made effective and easy even for beginners with the inclusion of reducer for break-in.
- Aluminum big bore shocks on front and rear feature dial spring adjustment and deliver excellent shock absorption and superior running stability under any situation. Sway bars are also included on the front and rear.
- Front Shock Stay of MP9 TKI4 V2 reinforced to 5mm thickness from 3mm one of previous type to dramatically improve durability and rigidity, further improves stability and traction.
- The newly designed “K-Blox” tires improve grip on various on-road and off-road surfaces with stepped pins.
- 17.5° caster C-hubs improve steering and stability on rough tracks.
- Factory assembled chassis installed with R/C system
- Printed pre-cut body complete with decals
- Pre-installed KE21SP engine with rear exhaust
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm Hex wrenches
- Cross wrench (small)
- 17mm Wheel wrench
Required For Operation:
- AA x 8 alkaline batteries for transmitter and receiver
- Starting tools (Fuel bottle, Plug heater)
Chassis Technical Data:
Ground Clearance: 28mm
Wheelbase: 325mm (4 settings available by changing rear hub collar position)
Tread (F/R): 254mm (2 front settings and 3 rear settings available)
Tire (F/R): 116 x 44mm
Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
Weight: 3,370g approx.
Engine: KE21SP (recoil starter installed/rear exhaust)