Take the incredible performance of the MP9 TKI4 straight from the box to the race circuit with this Readyset!
With 8 world championship titles, the Inferno has set the standard as the most powerful 1/8 scale engine racing buggy of all time. The DNA of the competition-level MP9 TKI4 kit model and its advanced racing technology is embodied in this Readyset. The MP9 TKI4’s long front suspension arms and 17.5°caster front hub carriers create superior cornering and sharp control. The cab forward type body increases downforce, giving the TKI4 an aerodynamic performance advantage and delivers balanced cornering and optimal traction. Inclusion of the user-friendly and high torque KE21SP engine fitted with recoil starter and tuned exhaust, anyone wishing to challenge the peak of 1/8 engine buggy performance can find the perfect racing partner in this MP9 TKI4.
- Readyset contains a pre-assembled chassis and body, including everything except batteries for the transmitter/receiver and engine starting tools. Can be ready for action the same day you buy it.
- Both steering and throttle are equipped with high-torque metal geared KS5031-09MW servos.
- Precision setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends the maintenance cycle.
- Wide variety of available option parts provides extensive range for tuning on track performance.
- New KE21SP engine delivers an optimal balance of power, torque, idling stability and easy starting. Features rear exit exhaust, recoil starter and slide carburetor.Engine break-in is made effective and easy even for beginners with the inclusion of reducer for break-in.
- Aluminum big bore shocks on front and rear feature dial spring adjustment and deliver excellent shock absorption and superior running stability under any situation. Sway bars are also included on the front and rear.
- Long type front suspension arms deliver improved steering response and stability. Turnbuckle tie rods allow for precision adjustment of camber and toe.
- 17.5° caster C-hubs improve steering and stability on rough tracks.
- Mud guards and wheel scrapers keep the drive train free from power robbing debris.
- Cab forward body delivers balanced performance between steering response and traction.
- Factory assembled chassis installed with R/C system
- Printed pre-cut body complete with decals
- Pre-installed KE21SP engine with rear exhaust
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm Hex wrenches
- Cross wrench (small)
- 17mm Wheel wrench
Required for operation:
- AA x 8 alkaline batteries for transmitter and receiver
- Starting tools (Fuel bottle, Plug heater)
Chassis Technical Data:
Ground Clearance: 28mm
Wheelbase: 325mm (4 settings available by changing rear hub collar position)
Tread (F/R): 254mm (2 front settings and 3 rear settings available)
Tire (F/R): f116 x 44mm
Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
Weight: 3,370g approx.
Engine: KE21SP (recoil starter installed/rear exhaust)