Breathtaking high-speed performance realized in a Readyset!
Now everyone can enjoy the thrill of a C-1 class catamaran racing boat!
You won’t believe your eyes at this stunningly realistic recreation of a C-1 class catamaran. Built to an interior display standard, you cannot help but admire the sleek form and the high-quality finish. However, the HURRICANE 900VE is not known just for its scale appearance. Setting the benchmark for 900mm class electric racing boat performance, the precision-crafted pre-painted FRP hull is the embodiment of KYOSHO’s many years of R/C boat design know-how and incorporates the latest KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE water-cooled brushless motor and water-cooled ESC with maximum current of 120A. Combined with the precision angle of the wire drive, the hull accelerates from a standing start with minimal cavitation from the propeller to its planning posture in next to no time. Speed increases quickly after the lift from the initial acceleration as the characteristics of the low-profile catamaran hull design deliver high-speed performance across the water. Specifications of the Readyset produce enough speed and performance to compete without modification. However, with optional parts such as the metal propeller (BPMC440-3), top speed can reach up to 75km/h. Packaged as a Readyset puts this advanced design and pure racing boat features within easy reach for anyone. Fully assembled, the HURRICANE 900VE is pre-installed with the high-performance 2.4GHz Perfex KT-231P+ R/C system.
Add your own Li-Po battery and charger and the latest in topline EP racing boats is at your fingertips. The HURRICANE also makes a great step up from beginner EP racing boats too. Experience the power and performance of this high-end racing boat for yourself!
- Factory assembled precision-built FRP hull is complete with coloring.
- Pre-installed KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 40x68mm large water-cooled brushless motor.
- Pre-installed KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 120A water-cooled, waterproof ESC.
- Machine cut CNC aluminum drive brackets enable adjustment of running posture.
- Machine cut CNC aluminum flip-up water intake rudder.
- Equipped with high-torque rudder servo.
- Includes drip-proof rubber boots, aluminum servo mount, carbon nylon 3-blade screw (with spare).
- Precision angle of the stern tube delivers even more efficiency from the wire drive to create the optimal driveline angle.
- Pre-installed with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 2-6 cell compatible waterproof ESC and KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX M6 40x68mm large brushless motor, both of which are water-cooled to handle high loads to support high-speed performance.
- High strength and precision FRP hull incorporates a separate waterproof radio room. A magnetic hatch and radio hatch that requires no tools to access are standard features.
- Bracket units are also made from high precision machine cut CNC aluminum.
- llows easy adjustment of hull posture with changes in wind and water conditions. Unique kick up rudder protects itself from damage from unseen obstacles.
- Pre-colored fully assembled hull
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ Transmitter
- Water-cooled brushless motor
- Water-cooled brushless ESC (120A)
- Rudder Servo
- Waterproof clear tape
- Boat Stand
- Spare propeller
Required For Operation:
- 2 X 11.1V 3600-4000mAh LiPo battery (Super Plug specification, 3-cell x 2 packs, one pack for each side)(compatible size : L162 x W46 x H40mm or less)
- Quick Charger for LiPo battery
- 4 x AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
Motor: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX M6 water-cooled brushless motor (40x68mm, KV1250)
Battery: 2 x 3 cell 11.1V-3600-4000mAh LiPo battery (Super Plug specification, sold separately)
R/C System: Perfex KT-231P+
Propeller: D40×P1.4 (3-blade)
ESC: KYOSHO HOUSE KA120-91WC 120A water-cooled, waterproof brushless ESC