Latest from www.kyoshoamerica.com
Shaft driven 4WD has proven its racing credentials in so many ways.
From beginner to race winner, this machine delivers every time.
User-friendly with mild control response, the FW-06 is the perfect introduction to GP touring cars. The performance of this amazing machine seems to evolve as your driving technique improves. A 2-speed automatic transmission combines with the high-power GXR15 engine and utilize the power band to maximizes performance from KYOSHO’s proven shaft-driven 4WD chassis. Add the same rear suspension as the World Champion V-ONE RRR to setting options and maintenance-friendly features only available on the latest racing machines, and the FW-06 also meets the demands of expert-level drivers. And all this performance is packed into a fully-assembled Readyset so it can be on the track and winning races in very short time.
Fully-assembled chassis features proven shaft-driven 4WD, 2-speed transmission powered by a GXR15 engine. Also includes digital servos.
Rear hubs and lower suspension arms used by the World Champion V-ONE RRR provide fascinating setting options.
Separate left/right structure of the front upper suspension holder realizes strength, rigidity and easy maintenance.
New design quick refill fuel tank cap and dust-proof radio box back up their impressive form by also contributing to the low center of gravity.
Aluminum case oil shocks feature dial tension adjustment with stylish white springs.
2-speed automatic transmission included as standard, makes effective use of the engine’s power band. High-strength brake disk holder produces controllable braking power.
- Loaded with GXR15 engine with slide carburetor fitted with slow idle adjustment and return spring.
- Reliable universal swing shafts included on front.
- Turnbuckle tie-rods for steering rod and rear upper arms for fully adjustable alignment.
- KYOSHO’s proven center-shaft drive 4WD provides light control response.
- Disk brakes deliver reliable and responsive braking control.
- Unique compact recoil starter without one-way clutch for lower resistance starts the engine with a pull on the starter cord.
- High-efficiency full bearing specifications include a total of 22 ball bearings.
- Fitted with tuned muffler and large air filter.
- High-grip rubber tires with inner sponge supports are pre-glued onto wheels.
- Compatible with many FW-05 parts. *Not compatible with some parts.
- Includes plug heater (batteries sold separately) and fuel pump.
Required for operation
Chassis Technical Data
||7.47 / 5.44F1|
GXR15 with Recoil Starter
For more 2008 Kyosho releases, click here!