Robust body incorporating a hybrid monocoque and pipe frame structure with brushless power system makes the 1/8 scale FO-XX VE 2.0 monster truck one tough mudder. This upgraded model earns the ‘2.0’ in its name with a new 5-link suspension system. Upper and lower link ball joints and lateral rod to regulate lateral movement combine to produce deeper and more flexible suspension stroke for superior rock crawler type performance. The FO-XX VE 2.0 makes full use of the 2000KV KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE TORX 8 brushless motor on any surface, from rough roads to tarmac. In addition to the brushless motor, the speed controller, transmitter, receiver, wheels and tires have all been redesigned to improve on the previous model to deliver superior control and handling. Open the throttle and let the FO-XX VE 2.0 show you what power and performance this R/C machine is capable of. Simply purchase AA batteries for the transmitter and batteries and charger for the chassis and this factory-assembled Readyset makes the dynamic performance of the FO-XX VE 2.0 easy for anyone to enjoy.
- Factory assembled Readyset only requires batteries for transmitter and chassis plus a battery charger to run.
- KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless system delivers breathtaking power and performance.
- Independent left-right battery boxes suit various size batteries. Suitable for twin packs of 7.2V Ni-MH to 7.4V Li-Po batteries.
- Features same 17mm wheel hubs and nuts as the Inferno series.
- Radio box protects receiver from shocks and dirt.
- Rigid axle on front and rear with robust casing realizes efficient power transfer.
- Front and rear differentials incorporate steel ring and pinion gears to meet the demands of this high power machine.
- Pre-painted body complete with decals applied combined with resin pipe frame and roof to recreate a realistic form.
- Equipped Syncro KR-331 receiver features failsafe function that stops the machine in the event of radio signal interruption.
- Including a pre-painted body and applied decals designed in the off-road formula style, a unique hinged front opening allows easy access for maintenance and battery changes.
- Updated 5 link suspension together with the big bore threaded resin shocks provide active movement and enhanced traction over the previous version.
- Adjustable hinged battery trays can hold various battery packs types.
- Large 155mmX70.5mm tires with block pattern excel on any surface or situation.
- lack wheels add a sense of scale and style.
- Included Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter allows dial adjustment of throttle trim, steering trim, and throttle EPA, steering dual rate.
- Front and rear lateral rods maintain rigidity and regulate lateral movement of the suspension to ensure stability and precise surface tracking
- Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- L shaped hex wrench (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required For Operation:
- AA-size batteries x 4 for transmitter
- Batteries for chassis x 2 (7.2V Ni-MH or 7.4V Li-Po) Super Plug
- Charger for chassis battery
Chassis Technical Data:
Tires(F & R): 155 x 70.5mm
Gear Ratio: 8.68:1
Weight: 4,650g (approx.)
Motor: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE·TORX 8 Brushless Motor