Robust body incorporating a hybrid monocoque and pipe frame structure with nitro engine power system makes the 1/8 scale FO-XX 2.0 monster truck one tough mudder. This upgraded model earns the ‘2.0’ in its name with a new 5-link suspension system. Upper and lower link ball joints and lateral rod to regulate lateral movement combine to produce deeper and more flexible suspension stroke for superior rock crawler type feedback. The dynamic performance of the FO-XX 2.0 makes full use of the high power & torque of the KE25SP engine on any surface, from rough roads to tarmac. In addition to the transmitter, receiver, the wheels and tires have all been redesigned to improve on previous models to deliver superior control and handling. Open the throttle in open space and let the FO-XX 2.0 show you what power and performance this R/C machine is capable of. Simply purchase batteries for the transmitter/receiver, fuel and fuel bottle, plug heater with engine starting tools, and the dynamic performance of this factory-assembled FO-XX 2.0 Readyset is easy for anyone to enjoy.
- Factory assembled Readyset only requires batteries for transmitter/receiver and engine starting tools (fuel bottle, plug heater, fuel) to run.
- Features same 17mm hex wheel hubs and nuts as the Inferno series.
- Radio box protects receiver and battery from shocks and dirt.
- Rigid axle on front and rear with robust casing realizes efficient power transfer.
- Front and rear differential gears provide strength to handle the high power.
- A large capacity 150cc fuel tank delivers long run times.
- Pre-painted body complete with decals applied combines with resin pipe frame and roof to recreate a realistic form.
- Roof thinned just above engine’s heat sink. Allows easy work with reamer etc. for making holes for plug heater.
- Equipped Syncro KR-331 receiver features failsafe function that stops the machine in the event of radio signal interruption.
- Adjustable 3-speed automatic transmission makes effective use of the KE25SP engine’s power band to deliver powerful acceleration and extend maximum
- Suspension system based on the previous version has been revised to deliver significantly improved performance. Including a pre-painted body and applied decals designed in the off-road formula style, a unique hinged front opening allows easy access for maintenance.
- Updated 5 link suspension together with the big bore threaded resin shocks provide active movement and enhanced traction over the previous version.
- Large 155mmX70.5mm tires with block pattern excel on any surface or situation. Black wheels add a sense of scale and style.
- Included Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter allows dial adjustment of throttle trim, steering trim, and throttle EPA, steering dual rate.
- Front and rear lateral rods maintain rigidity and regulate lateral movement of the suspension to ensure stability and precise surface tracking
- Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- L shaped hex wrench (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required For Operation:
- AA-size batteries x 4 for transmitter
- AA-size batteries x 4 for receiver
- Fuel bottle
- Plug heater
Chassis Technical Data:
Tires (F & R): 155 x 70.5mm
Gear Ratio: 25.7/19.8/15.6:1
Weight: 4,200g (approx.)
#33154 – $439.99