RC Surfer returns for everyone to enjoy again
The RC Surfer that amazed the world with its innovative ideas. The RC Surfer which has evolved more than 20 years after its intial release, is now available in a collaborative color design with the American company “CATCH SURF”! Not just for R/C fans, real wave riders will also appreciate the function and form of the R/C Surfer. Buoyancy material inside the surfboard structure and hollow surfer figure with floatation function combines with the auto-recovery mechanism to make the R/C Surfer practically unsinkable. While the natural habitat of the R/C Surfer is the sea, its dynamic control response also functions well on the flat waters of lakes and rivers. Further, by upgrading the power system to a high-power G14L motor, it has become possible to enjoy even more active riding. Simply install the surfer figure onto the factory-assembled surfboard and you are ready to ride the waves without assembly or adjustment as soon as you charge the battery with Delta Peak USB Charger. The R/C Surfer 4 captures the spirit and fun of surfing like never before.
- Redesigned color scheme and collaboration with CATCH SURF.
- Pre-assembled and adjusted Readyset.
- Waterproof board design incorporates unsinkable built-in float.
- Pre-painted figure with hollow structure also functions as a float. O-ring damper on the board joint reduces damage from impact shocks.
- Stainless shaft rudder adapts to banking posture and also protects propeller.
- Equipped with upsized 550 class G14L motor that produces improved riding performance.
- Equipped with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE KA060-91W 60A waterproof ESC that controls high 60A current.
- RC Surfer is an RC model propelled by a propeller. Cannot be used to surf without electric power.
- Figure is not movable.
- Max speed or usage time can vary depending on usage conditions.
In 2007, a cultural surf and style icon was born. Catch Surf was conceived in Laguna Beach, California and is headquartered in San Clemente, California, USA.
Catch Surf revolutionized surfing by introducing the first-ever high performance and radical-80’s looking soft surfboards. By leading in innovation, style and performance; Catch Surf has been able to get many of the top pros to join the team and progress the concept to the max; by surfing massive waves, doing huge airs and simply having more fun than anyone else.
Catch Surf is 100% surfer owned and operated and can be found at the finest surf shops, online at catchsurf.com and at its flagships stores in Laguna Beach, San Clemente, Malibu and Encinitas, California.
Equipped KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE KA060-91W 60A ESC. A 14T 550-class motor installed with water-cooling jacket provides improved performance over the previous motor.
Unique shaped rudder with new reinforced stainless steel shaft delivers improved durability and ultimate control for riding waves. Also helps to protect propeller when beaching the surfer.
Rudder servo linkage can be accessed by removing round cover on the rear of the surfboard.
Reinforced realistic surfer figure features hollow structure and functions as a balance float to support auto recovery and anti capsize.
- Pre-colored surf board installed with R/C system, complete with linkages
- Complete pre-painted surfer figure
- KT-231P+2.4GHz 2ch pistol grip type transmitter
- HV NiMH battery
- Ni-MH battery dedicated delta peak USB charger
- Styrofoam stand
- Spare Rudder
Required for Operation:
- AA batteries x 4 for transmitter
Weight: 1,530g approx.
Motor: 550-class G14L motor with water-cooling jacket
Propeller Size: D31 x P1.4 (polycarbonate)
Maximum Speed: 21km/h approx.
Operation time: 5 minutes 30 seconds approx.