Kyosho has taken the popular Blizzard platform and made some revisions before releasing it as the Blizzard FR. This sucker features twin 370 size motors, large tracks, dual speed controls and best of all a working snow plow. We can’t wait to get our hands on this awesome ride. See below for more information from Kyosho below.
The Blizzard FR is based on a completely revised version of the popular Blizzard SR chassis. The FR is a pre-assembled model with a two motor setup. Powerful 370 motors transmit their power to drive the transmission block, each motor drives one track delivering maximum torque. Performance has been enhanced with a dual ESC and has been greatly improved over previous model for a much smoother driving experience. Power over just about anything with the duel motor setup. This simple and efficient setup allows for more realistic and complex movements. A 3rd channel controls the snow plow that is included with the FR as standard equipment. A true fun vehicle for all types, skill levels and all types of terrains, so go out and get dirty with the new Blizzard FR.
- New Body Design and eye catching graphics
- Kyoshos New KT-432S 2.4Ghz Radio System (4ch system)
- New KS4031-06W high response and high torque servo.
- Equipped with Team Orion Battery and Charger
- New ESC programming, resulting in a much smoother driving experience over previous models
- New Water Proof Servo
- Pre Assembled Track Chassis
- Printed Body with Window Tint
- Syncro KT-431S Radio System
- Team Orion Battery and Charger
- 4 AA Batteries
#34901B – $309.99
Available: October 2015