We just featured the nitro-burning version of Kyosho’s RTR Inferno on our April cover, and now the electric version is set to hit stores. Orion supplies the brushless power system, which is rated for 4S LiPo, and Kyosho includes the LCD-equipped version of their Synchro 2.4GHz pistol. Full Kyosho hype after the pics.
The world-beating performance of Inferno MP9 TKI is now available in electric power with the launch of the MP9e TKI Readyset. Simply switch ON and feel the power surge with instant acceleration to full speed. With precision control and handling, the MP9e marks a new era in electric buggy performance that is ready to take on any type of course. The TKI (Team Kyosho International) brand marks this MP9e as a fully equipped race spec version with the Inferno’s superior racing performance and wide scope for setting options. Expert racers to beginners can enjoy breathtaking performance on any off-road circuit with this fully pre-assembled Readyset packaged with the 2.4GHz large LCD screen KT-201 transmitter and fast response/high torque KS-401 servo installed. Combined with the powerful Team Orion NEON8 brushless motor, anyone can experience and enjoy the very best electric off-road performance.
Already low C of G characteristics of the GP MP9 buggy are enhanced with an even greater centralization of heavy components to concentrate mass for superior controllability.
Unique structure of the motor mount allows adjustment of backlash or replacement of the motor by loosening two screws from above.
Shock stays with gun metallic finish promise tough performance.
Newly designed body delivers improved aerodynamics for greater controllability.
Rear suspension arms are fitted with mudguards that keep dirt out of drive shafts and wheels. Each section is designed to perform optimally under true race conditions.
2100Kv Team Orion NEON8 Brushless Motor
ESC for Team Orion R8 Brushless Motor
Includes KT-201 transmitter with large LCD screen that makes setting changes easy. 2.4Ghz system requires no frequency band control.
- Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it.
- Full-time 4WD with 3-diff shaft drive and 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension contributes to low C of G.
- Full ball bearing specifications.
- Huge range of optional parts for Inferno can be used.
- Wide scope for setting adjustments are possible including wheelbase, tread, roll center, caster angle, toe angle and camber.
- Front hub carrier can be adjusted to produce 3 caster angles.
- Roll center can be adjusted by changing suspension bushings in lower arm.
- Bolted on wing holds firm even when subjected to big shocks.
- Lightweight design features compact front and rear diff units.
- Suspension with bushings eliminates the use of E-rings for more efficient maintenance and setting.
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-set control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body
- 2.4GHz R/C system installed (3ch receiver)
- Syncro KT-201 transmitter
- 1.0 module steel pinion gear
- L-shape hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required for operation
2-cell LiPo battery x 2 (recommended: Team Orion ORI14044B, Sports Power LiPo 4000) or 7.2V NiMH battery x 2 (recommended: Sports Power 4500) both Super Plug specification
Battery charger (recommended / Team ORION ORI30126)
4 x AA alkaline batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data
Ground Clearance 28mm
Wheelbase 325mm (change rear hub collar positions – 4 settings)
Tread (F/R) 254mm (replace bushings – 3 rear, 2 front settings)
Tire(F/R) 116 x 44mm (F/R)
Gear Ratio 12.6:1
Weight 3,370g approx.
Motor Team Orion NEON8 Brushless
Battery 7.2V NiMH x 2 (recommended : Sports Power 4500/with super plug) or 7.4V LiPo x 2 (recommended : Sports Power LiPo 4000)
Battery Note Super (Deans) plug only
30877T1B – $614.99