Race kit and sport RTR, 2WD and 4WD–Kyosho’s latest releases have the 1/10 electric buggy spectrum covered. The 2015 Ultima RB6 is the latest refinement to Kyosho’s World Champ design and includes new parts designed to pull even more performance from the mid-motor configuration. On the fun-driving front, the rugged shaft-driven 4WD platform we’ve enjoyed in Rage and Mad Bug body styles gets a new look as the Dirt Hog 4WD Buggy Type 1.
See below for features lists, and click the hyperlinks to see more pics and get full details in our Hot News & New Stuff forum.
- Based on the 2012 Ultima RB6 (No.30068), this model has been specifically modified for midship motor mount configuration.
- Design allows both midship and rear mounting of the motor.
- Features tungsten diff balls.
- Uses one-piece steel front wheel shafts.
- Battery mounting position can be transferred between front and rear when using separate or short type Li-Po batteries.
- Transmission incorporates reinforced idler gear to increase strength and performance.
- Clamp screw aluminum hex wheel hubs provide secure traction and precise rotation on the rear.
- New larger capacity slipper clutch is compatible with high power motors.
- Gun metallic anodized aluminum parts produce a formidable finish.
- Includes X-GEAR ball diff grease and high graphite grease.
- High response & high torque waterproof KS4081-04W servo pre-installed.
- Insert batteries (not included) into the transmitter; set the included battery on the fully assembled chassis, and the Readyset is GO!
- Designed with low center gravity throughout, starting with the center shaft 4WD.
- Includes body printed in vivid color scheme.
- Sealed structure of differential and transmission keeps the dirt out.
- Features metal bevel gears and slipper clutch to take hard shocks.
- Suspension can be adjusted by upper arm and tie rod.
- Cab-forward style body design and large wing deliver excellent stability.
- Included waterproof ESC and KS4081-04W servo provide high reliability.
- Motor mount with eccentric cam allows gear backlash to be adjusted with just 2 screws.
- Full bearing specifications deliver high efficiency performance. (17 included)
- Included Orion Rocket Pack2 Ni-MH battery delivers 8-minute run times.
- ESC and battery room are also compatible with Li-Po batteries.
- Optional parts are available to install for even higher levels of performance.