We all know Japan is responsible for many of RC’s most iconic brands and models, but few scream “I’m from Japan!” as loudly as Kyosho’s EZ-B Miku Racing Sandmaster. Featuring “the world’s most famous electronic diva” behind the wheel, Kyosho’s latest Ready Set clearly isn’t taking itself too seriously. The custom-wrapped ride is inspired by Good Smile Racing livery and includes a Hatsune Miku figure. Good Smile is a Japanese maker of hobby products, including chibi-style Nendoroid figures that include their take on Miku, star of the Japanese “Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA” video game. That’s “her” singing in the video below. She’s a “vocaloid,” not a real person, though she has been on Letterman.
TL/DR: this is the most Japanese RC car ever.
A new Sandmaster buggy equipped with Nendroid Miku and genuine driving ability!
SUPER GT GT300 competitor Good Smile Racing and Kyosho collaborate for a super Kawaii Sandmaster. Front, roof, side panels, with dedicated design by Good Smile Racing. The white frame, pink damper, the color wheel rings, and the green springs, turn the tough Sandmaster into having a cute image. The running of racing Miku 2014ver. with fluttering tails, why not experience this together?
- Custom Miku radio wrap!
- Good Smile Racing designed body panels!
- Speedometer is reading 390km/h!?
- Specially designed frame to increase the cockpit section for Miku.
- Good Smile Racing Logo tires and matching pink wheel rings!
- Special edition only colored dampers and springs!
- Dedicated Nendroid Plus Racing Miku 2014ver. As standard.
- Frame is a dedicated design that greatly expanded the cockpit portion for figures, can also be a changed to a roll bar ceiling panel.
- Comes with custom Miku radio wrap.
- The dampers are also a dedicated pink color, and custom green springs.
- “Ready Set” does not require assembly, only AA batteries for the radio are needed.
- Maintenance is possible with a single screwdriver.
Note: Figure does not move, only the upper body is included. Lower body is not included. Image might be slightly different from the actual product.
- Completed chassis (servo, receiver, ESC, motor.)
- KT-200 2.4GHz transmitter
- 7.2V-1800mAh nickel-metal hydride battery
- AC charger (multi-plug)
- Tool (cross wrench / foil)
Required For Operation:
- 4 AA batteries for the transmitter
Chassis Technical Data:
Track width (F/R): 190mm
Tire (F/R): f100mm×36mm
Gear ratio: 8.76:1
Motor: 540 type 22 turn
Radio: Syncro KT-200
30830T1B – $419.99