New from Kyosho:
Kyosho announces the new DBX VE brushless powered racing buggy. The DBX VE brings you the best of both worlds, Kyosho’s legendary world championship quality and Team Orion’s superior performing Vortex brushless system. This isn’t just a nitro buggy chassis with a motor. This is a brand new buggy platform from the ground up, strategically placed components achieve optimal weight balance and handling characteristics. The deep stroke 4-wheel independent suspension and full-time 4WD drive-train powered by the Team Orion Experience B/L means nothing can stand in your way. Fully-factory assembled and in a Readyset package for instant off-road excitement.
- Big Bore Shocks – Equipped with large capacity oil shocks as standard. Soaks up bumps with ease and secures smooth jump landings. Features dial adjustable chassis height setting.
- Finished Body – Pre-cut body features sharp 6-color printed color scheme. Combines with the aerodynamic curved surfaces of the large wing to generate strong down-force.
- Multipoint Adjustments – Design features multi-point setting adjustments such as chassis height, camber, tread, front and rear toe-in etc.
- Aggressive Tires – Pin-spike tires with inner sponge supports are fixed to wheels with on 5mm axles with aluminum wheel nuts. Compatible with tires sold in the general market.
- Shaft Drive – The drive shafts run through the center for chassis to give you better lower CG and optimum weight balance.
- Fully Digital Servo – Equipped with a digital servo for great response.
- Wide Stance – Long span suspension arms create the wide tread on the double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system for superior running stability.
- Fully Interchangeable – Front / rear and left / right suspension arms, front / rear knuckles and front / rear shock stays are all interchangeable. Newly designed suspension with maintenance-friendly ball connect system.
- Compatible with DBX/DST – The DBX VE is 60% compatible parts wise to its nitro version, so parts availability is not an issue.
- New Steering Layout – The DBX VE has a whole new steering layout witch gives you greater response and much more of a steering angle than the DBX gp version .
- Aluminum Motor Mount – Equipped with a black aluminum motor mount to secure the 540 Size Orion BL motor.
- Steel Pinion Gear – The DBX VE is equipped with a strong machine steel pinion gear for added security and durability.
Wheelbase (min): 299mm
Final Drive: TBA:1
Team Orion Experience BL Motor:
540 Size Motor
Accepts 6-7 cell NiMh Battery or 2-3S Lipo Battery
Max RPM (N/A)
Built in Cooling Fins
Team Orion Experience ESC:
Sensorless Brushless Only*
Accepts 6-7 cell NiMh 2-3S Lipo
BEC Voltage 6V
BEC Amp 2A
Low Voltage Cut-off Auto Detect 3.0V/cell
Thermal Protection at 95c
Forward/ Brake/ Reverse or Forward only
Continuous Max Current 70A
Peak Current 150A
Team Orion Experience B/L Motor
Team Orion Experience ESC (Sensorless Only)
Perfex KT6 Transmitter and R/C System
L Hex Wrench
Required For Operation:
AA- Batteries x8
7.2NiMh Stick Pack (3300mAh or higher) w dean plugs
2S- 1P Lipo with deans plugs
3S- 1P Lipo with deans plugs
Proper charger for proper type of battery
Part #: 30842B (1/10 4WD DBX VE Brushless Ready Set)